15, 16s, 17s Tryout Information Schedule
Nov 14th – 15s, 16s & 17s Regional and American from 2:45pm to 4:45pm Revere HS
Nov 16th – 15, 16 & 17 Regional and American from 7:15pm to 9pm Old Trail School
Follow these steps to attend a PCVC Tryout:
1. Know what age division your daughter is eligible for, click “OVR Age Divisions” www.ovr.org/juniors/divisions.php
2. You must bring a copy of you USA Volleyball Membership card.
- If you are new to JO and the Ohio Valley Region, you must register with USA Volleyball. Click on instructions “Online Registration System using USAV Webpoint” www.ovr.org/register/female-junior.php
- We highly recommend you read the “Common Registration Questions” before you start this process.
- Please note there are only two acceptable registration options for your daughter to be eligible to attend tryouts.
- OVR Junior Tryouts September – December. This is a limited membership that is good for TRYOUTS ONLY. This is an ideal option for those who are unsure if they will be selected by a junior club.
- OVR Junior Girls Membership – Full Membership
3. Pre-Register- Complete this online Player Profile Form. NOTE: you must have your USAV membership number handy to complete our Player Profile. Walk-up registrations are also welcome, but pre-registration is so much easier:)
4. Please remember to bring these items to our tryouts:
- Your USA Volleyball Membership card
- Completed USA Volleyball Medical Release Form