13s and 14s Tryout Information Schedule:
November 1st tryouts – Registration Closes at 10pm on 10/31 or we reach player capacity limit, which ever happens first. Tryout on 11/1 is at Revere Middle School, 3195 Spring Valley Rd, Akron, OH 44333. Enter building from the Revere Road entrance.
- 13s American & Regional – 9:30am-11:30am.
- 14s American & Regional – 12:15pm-2:15pm.
- 13s and 14s American & Regional– 2:45pm-4:45pm
November 2nd tryout registration closes at 5pm on 11/2. Tryout will is at Old Trail School, 2315 Ira Rd., Bath OH 44210
- 13s and 14s – 7:30pm-9:15pm.
15, 16s, 17s Tryout Information Schedule
- November 15th tryout registration closes at 10pm on 11/14. Tryout is at Revere Middle School:
- 15s, 16s & 17s American & Regional, 10:00am-12:30pm
- 15s, 16s & 17s American & Regional, 1:15pm-3:30pm
- November 16th tryout registration closes at 5pm on 11/16. Tryout is at Old Trail School
- 15s, 16s & 17s American & Regional, 7:15pm-9:00pm
We are holding multiple tryout dates and times to help players and families navigate the “tryout season”. Players only need attend one tryout. If you have any question about tryouts, please contact us at [email protected].
Follow these steps to attend a PCVC Tryout:
- Know what age division your daughter is eligible for, click “OVR Age Divisions” www.ovr.org/juniors/divisions.php
- You must bring a Copy of the player registration email receipt you receive upon completion of the tryout registration
- If you are new to JO and the Ohio Valley Region, you must register with USA Volleyball, we’d encourage to watch this brief OVR video. Click on instructions Online Registration System using this link… https://www.ovr.org/register/index.php
- We highly recommend you read the “Common Registration Questions” before you start this process.
- Please note there are only two acceptable registration options for your daughter to be eligible to attend tryouts.
- OVR Junior Tryouts September – December. This is a limited membership that is good for TRYOUTS ONLY. This is an ideal option for those who are unsure if they will be selected by a junior club.
- OVR Junior Girls Membership – Full Membership
- Pre-Register- Complete this online Player Profile Form. NOTE: you must have your USAV membership number handy to complete our Player Profile. We are processing all tryout fees with online-contactless payment procedures. Have your credit card ready to complete tryout form and pay the tryout fee.
- Please remember to bring:
- A completed USA Volleyball Medical Release Form to the tryout,
- Copy of the player registration email receipt you receive upon completion of the tryout registration
Here are PCVC’s protocols for the the 2020 tryout season:
- Only players and coaches are allowed in the building and the gym
- Please bring copy of the tryout confirmation email
- Players will have temperature taken before entry into gym, any temp greater than 100.4, the player will not be allowed to patriciate
- Must wear a mask into building
- Bring Water
In accordance with this law, the Ohio Department of Health, the Ohio Department of Education, the Ohio High School Athletic Association, the Ohio Chapter of the American College of Cardiology and other stakeholders jointly developed guidelines and other relevant materials to inform and educate students and youth athletes participating in or desiring to participate in an athletic activity, their parents, and their coaches about the nature and warning signs of sudden cardiac arrest.
Parents, please print and keep a copy of this Sudden Cardiac Arrest flyer
PCVC is aware that financial issues for many may cause a concern to families when considering participation in J.O. We believe all children should have access to sports regardless of a family’s financial situation. For this reason, PCVC has worked hard to find a solution and is in the process of adopting a scholarship program for qualified families to participate at PCVC. Click here for more information PCVC Financial assistance announcement.