Here are PCVC’s protocols for the the 2020 tryout season:
- Only players and coaches are allowed in the building and the gym
- Please bring copy of the tryout confirmation email
We will endeavor to keep this page current and list best practices to comply with Federal, State and Local guidelines. These may change rapidly and unexpectedly, if uncertain, email us.
Masks: Athletes must wear a mask while entering the facility and at all times while NOT playing. Coaching staff will wear masks.
Drop Off Only: We will keep minimal numbers in our gym space. You may walk your child into the facility but will not be allowed to congregate in the facility.
Water Bottle: Bring plenty of water. There will NOT be access to the water fountain.
Social Distancing: All athletes will do their best with guidance from coaches and keep social distance. No huddles, no hugging, high fives, etc. to the best of our abilities.
Athletes will use hand sanitizer:
- Upon entry to the facility
- Upon entry on the courts
- At water breaks
Balls/Equipment: All equipment will be cleaned between sessions.
DO NOT ENTER THE FACILITY IF:
- If you are feeling ill in any capacity
- You or someone in your direct contact has been diagnosed or believes they may have COVID-19
- If you or someone in your home has had a fever in excess of 100.4 in the past 10-14 days
- If you have or had:
- a cough in the past 10-14 days
- a sore throat in the past 10-14 days
- have experienced shortness of breath in the past 10-14 days
- have been experiencing body aching in the past 10-14 days
- Have loss of smell
Maintaining the health and wellness of our staff and all athletes is our top priority. Please abide by all of the above protocols and always error on the side of caution.